In our fourth video question from the The Oaks Christian School, Manon asks John Cross about the funniest moment he can remember from the production of The Stranger VideoBook.
John relates that the VideoBook took seven years to produce, with the bulk of the principal shooting done in Papua New Guinea. There on the set, they had an unexpected problem: crickets!
Be sure to watch till the very end of the video where you can see an outtake from the filming!
Watch the video:
See more Question Time videos with The Oaks Christian School:
- Molly asks about spiritual warfare
- J’leigh asks about John’s favourite location in Israel
- Richard asks about the use of visual aids
- Ben asks about the second most important point of the video series
- Emily asks which is John’s favourite verse
- Cameron asks which is John’s favourite book of the Bible
We would like to express our thanks to The Oaks Christian School, the students’ parents and the students for allowing us to feature the kids’ videos!
Related resources: The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus VideoBook