In the sixth video question from The Oaks Christian School, Emily asks John Cross which is his favourite verse and which is most meaningful to him.
John says that he has a favourite verse and there is another one which is most meaningful to him. He shares with her John 3:16 and Romans 15:4, and he explains her why each verse is important to him.
Watch as he explains.
See more Question Time videos with The Oaks Christian School:
- Molly asks about spiritual warfare
- J’leigh asks about John’s favourite location in Israel
- Richard asks about the use of visual aids
- Manon asks about the funniest moment during production
- Ben asks what’s the most important point in the video series besides the gospel
- Cameron asks which is John’s favourite book of the Bible
We would like to express our thanks to The Oaks Christian School, the students’ parents and the students for allowing us to feature the kids’ videos!
Related resources: The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus VideoBook