In our second video question from The Oaks Christian School, Jaylee asks John Cross two questions: Which is his favourite location in Israel and when did he decide to go into full-time ministry. Standing on a lookout above the Sea of Galilee, John points out the town of Capernaum on the northern edge of the lake. To answer both of Jaylee’s questions, he discusses an incident that happened at Capernaum—the story of the royal official from John 4:46-54.
Watch the video:
See more Question Time videos with The Oaks Christian School:
- Molly asks about spiritual warfare
- Richard asks about the use of visual aids
- Manon asks John what the funniest moment was when filming The Stranger VideoBook
- Ben asks about the second most important point of the video series
- Emily asks which is John’s favourite verse
- Cameron asks which is John’s favourite book of the Bible
We would like to express our thanks to The Oaks Christian School, the students’ parents and the students for allowing us to feature the kids’ videos!
Related resources: The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus VideoBook