In the fifth video question from The Oaks Christian School, Ben asks John Cross what was the most important point besides the gospel that the video series wanted to convey.
John admits he has no good answer to the question because the sole intention of The Stranger VideoBook was to make the gospel message clear to viewers who had little or no knowledge of the Bible.
Drawing from 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, John goes on to explain that just as the apostle Paul considered the gospel a matter of first importance, so it was for John and the team who put together The Stranger VideoBook.
Watch the video to see John’s full answer:
See more Question Time videos with The Oaks Christian School:
- Molly asks about spiritual warfare
- J’leigh asks about John’s favourite location in Israel
- Richard asks about the use of visual aids
- Manon asks about the funniest moment during production
- Emily asks which is John’s favourite verse
- Cameron asks which is John’s favourite book of the Bible
We would like to express our thanks to The Oaks Christian School, the students’ parents and the students for allowing us to feature the kids’ videos!
Related resources: The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus VideoBook