Module A explores four barriers to sharing the gospel:
- We are embarrassed by our mandate to go proclaim the good news.
- We are confused about our job description. (The difference between being a “witness” and a “lawyer”.)
- We are uncertain about the message. (What exactly do we say?)
- We’ve lost confidence in the gospel to change lives. (Why do some believers not show any spiritual maturity?)
Module A continues by looking at Scripture to see how Paul and Jesus share the gospel with four different types of people:
- The biblically illiterate (those who know nothing about the Bible).
- The syncretized (those who have mixed Bible truths with other thoughts).
- The hardened (those who are rejecting the Bible).
- The believers (those who have expressed trust in Jesus yet show no signs of growth).
Module B begins by identifying the four key essentials of the gospel message:
- A Holy God
- A Helpless Sinner
- A Sufficient Substitute
- A Personal Faith
Modules C to E go into how we can address these challenges by looking to Scripture for solutions:
- How we should live our lives as ambassadors
- What we need to share to make the gospel clear
- Practical techniques we can employ as we lead others through a gospel study
If you’ve never attended TERM or if you’re an alumnus, we encourage you to attend the updated seminar. Many of those who have attended this updated seminar have gone away with renewed enthusiasm and concrete plans on how to share the gospel with their friends, neighbours and loved ones. Please mark your calendars and prepare to invest in some ambassador training!
Sep 15-19, 2014
Word of Life Bible Institute
Owen Sound, ON
Oct. 23-25, 2014
Coeur d’Alene Bible Church
Coeur d’Alene, ID
If you have questions or require group or alumni rates, please email [email protected]