In today’s world, many of our friends, neighbours and family are not familiar with the Bible. How do we share the message of the gospel with clarity if they don’t have foundational information like who is the God of the Bible and what is he like?
And in churches, how do pastors and leaders help their congregations be equipped to share the good news to a community that may be indifferent or hardened to yet another gospel presentation?
The TERM Seminar is a time to rethink our approach to evangelism and discipleship. TERM looks to Scripture to see how it presents the gospel to the seeker, the confused and the hardened.
In the process, a method springs to light that helps people gain a clear understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Hear from several TERM Seminar alumni who have cultivated a lifelong lifestyle of sharing the good news.
- God has allowed us to guide many friends
- Just throw me down the stairs (This story is from a church that has trained all its members to use our tools.)
- I saw her worldview!
- I would love to use this book to help others understand!
- Lord, where would you have me use these tools?
Watch the TERM Seminar trailer
If you are keen to get fresh wind in your evangelism sails or if you are in charge of evangelism, outreach or discipleship at your church, then sign up for one of the TERM Seminars near you.
TERM USA One-Day Seminars. Fall Schedule
All seminars are on Saturday, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Learn more)
- Coeur d’Alene, Idaho: Sept 12
- Middletown, Pennsylvania: Oct 3
- Des Moines, Iowa: Oct 10
- Fair Oaks, California: Oct 17
- Hemet, California: Oct 24
- Waukesha, Wisconsin: Nov 21