In our third video question from The Oaks Christian School, Richard asks John Cross about visual aids: Did he enjoy teaching with models and props and where did he get his set?
John explained that when he first taught, he didn’t have visual aids. But in Scripture, God used visual aids to teach people truth. So with the help of his son, John built many models that have proven effective in increasing a student’s understanding. When others started to ask for the visual aids, GoodSeed began to produce them in order to equip those who wanted to use them in their teaching.
Watch the video:
See more Question Time videos with The Oaks Christian School:
- Molly asks about spiritual warfare
- J’leigh asks about John’s favourite location in Israel
- Manon asks John what the funniest moment was when filming The Stranger VideoBook
- Ben asks about the second most important point of the video series
- Emily asks which is John’s favourite verse
- Cameron asks which is John’s favourite book of the Bible
We would like to express our thanks to The Oaks Christian School, the students’ parents and the students for allowing us to feature the kids’ videos!
Related resources: The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus VideoBook