GoodSeed Canada has recently partnered with ADVISORS with Purpose. They are a ministry of the Canadian National Christian Foundation who are serving charities by helping their donors understand and integrate biblical stewardship into their Wills and estates.
As part of our partnership, ADVISORS with Purpose is offering Canadian supporters of GoodSeed a confidential and complimentary estate plan. Personalized for each supporter, this plan is confidential, biblically based and will help supporters align their Will with their faith, values and desires. We want to assure you that this is entirely free to our supporters and that the folks at ADVISORS with Purpose do not sell anything and none of your personal financial information is ever shared with us or anyone else.
The content below is taken from an ADVISORS with Purpose brochure and we would like to encourage you to read through it.
Did you know?
- Billions of dollars are needlessly being transferred to the government through capital gain and income taxes
- Only 10% of Canadians give to charity through their Wills
- 58% of Canadians do not have a current Will
- Often current estate documents overlook the tax advantages of charitable giving
Your Will is the last statement you will ever make.
You want it to be a meaningful one! The inheritance you leave to your children is about more than the monetary assets of your estate. It is about their best interests and the values you want to pass on.
- What will be the spiritual inheritance you leave?
- Do you have a Will that adequately reflects your heart and properly prepares the next steward?
- Will your legacy of giving extend beyond your own life?
Why should you create an estate plan with our specialists?
- To reduce taxes and fees at death.
- To integrate a biblical worldview into your plan.
- To prepare the next generation of stewards.
- Your plan will reflect your heart and your values.
- Your plan will promote family harmony and avoid conflict over family assets, heirlooms and expectations.
Working with the estate specialists at ADVISORS with Purpose…will answer questions about your estate and help you to align your wishes with God’s purposes.
> How much is enough for me?
> How much is enough for my family?
> How much is enough for charity?
Estate planning is for everyone, regardless of whether you have a lot or a little. The benefits go beyond your family to the charities and ministries dear to your heart. And the peace of mind, knowing that the legacy of your life will be rooted in the values of eternity is priceless.
Helping God’s People Manage God’s Assets
We were able to give far more than we could have imagined to God’s Kingdom and this has brought us great joy and satisfaction knowing that those ministries close to our heart will continue to benefit after we have gone.
“The ADVISORS with Purpose team clearly understands the desire of donors to be found faithful stewards. Their passion and expertise are winning both the spiritual and financial confidence of donors across the country.”
—Gerry Organ, Former CFL Grey Cup Champion and Most Outstanding Canadian, Now with One Way Ministries, Ottawa
Committed to a common vision
We have partnered together to offer you this unique opportunity to create a legacy that will impact both the next generation and the Kingdom.
ADVISORS with Purpose offers the benefit of competent Christians advisors and professionals who are trained to release the life changing principles of biblical stewardship. We do not sell any product.