Welcome to GoodSeed.com! GoodSeed ("GoodSeed", "we", or "us") maintains this web site for your information and education. Please browse and enjoy GoodSeed.com (the "Site"). We provide our content, products, and services to you on this Site subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. By using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
1. COPYRIGHTS. All content on the Site and/or on e-mails distributed to you from GoodSeed, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, and images, and the selection and arrangement of such content is the exclusive property of GoodSeed or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site and/or on e-mails sent to you are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of GoodSeed and of GoodSeed's licensors. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
3. COMMUNITY GUIDELINES.
Members should take all the reviews posted here as individual and subjective opinions. The opinions expressed are those of GoodSeed members and not of GoodSeed. We do not endorse nor are we affiliated with any nonprofit listed or reviewed on this web site. GoodSeed reserves the right to remove a review for any reason.
You may not post content that:
- is false or intentionally misleading;
- is patently offensive to users of the GoodSeed site, such as Content or messages that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; and
- seeks or recommends providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner
4. USE OF SITE. You may use or download material displayed on this Site for noncommercial, personal use only. If you download material, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, post, or otherwise use the content of this Site and/or content contained in e-mails distributed to you from GoodSeed.com for public or commercial purposes without GoodSeed.com 's written permission. GoodSeed.com reserves the right to refuse service, and terminate accounts if we believe that your conduct violates these Terms.
GRAPHICS – COVERS- You may use the images of the covers of the GoodSeed books and resources on web sites, videos, books, tracks, publications, PowerPoint presentations or other promotional material without permission.
GRAPHICS – CONTENT - To protect the ownership of the graphics used in GoodSeed Publications, as well the strategic use of the graphics, GoodSeed International has adopted a policy of not allowing the use of the GoodSeed graphics in any way, whether in personal material, web sites, videos, books, tracks, publications, power point presentations or in any form, whether distributed freely or for profit. Exceptions may be made for certain projects where GoodSeed partners with another individual or ministry.
5. REVIEWS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS. Users who have registered on the Site may vote and post comments on nonprofits and other issues of general interest featured on the Site. You agree that any and all information that you submit to the Site, including any and all numerical votes and written comments, is the property of GoodSeed.com and may be used by us for any purpose.
6. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND/OR INCLUDED IN E-MAILS DISTRIBUTED TO YOU BY GoodSeed.COM IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GOODSEED.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
8. APPLICABLE LAW. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the State of Idaho.
Thank you for reading these Terms and for using GoodSeed!