GoodSeed resources were designed to be versatile in use. Over the years, we have received stories from around the world of how people use our books, curricula and other tools for evangelism. We have also received stories on how our tools are used to disciple believers, helping them build strong foundations for their faith and also training them to be able to share the good news with others.
As we glean the best of what others have done and what our staff have tried, we’ve put together the best experiences and notes into a series of “How To” articles.
If you haven’t already read through them, we would recommend taking a read through the three we currently have. (And there’s more to come.)
- How to train your family in the gospel
- How to train your short-term missions team
- How to train your church in the gospel
- How GoodSeed tools can help you in prison ministry
- How GoodSeed tools can help you reach seniors
- How to use GoodSeed tools to reach international students
- How to use GoodSeed tools in counselling a friend
What other “how to” articles would you like to see? Let us know by leaving us a comment below.